SEND US AN EMAIL
- Hello! I’m Andy, and I’m responsible for ensuring every aspect of your experience with (Zaya Travel LLC) meets your expectations and inspires you to discover Mongolia. I’ll work with you to choose the travel package that best fits your needs, create a customized itinerary, help you prepare for your trip, and communicate with your party and our partners throughout your trip to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- I have been a travel agent for over 12 years. I love to travel myself and have personally had the good fortune to visit many of the destinations that are available through our travel packages. I am passionate about helping others experience everything Mongolia has to offer and am quite excited to be at your service.
To offer high standard service and accommodations with your budget in mind.
- Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Whether you are looking for a family vacation or couples retreat, ZAYA TRAVEL has it all! Our tour packages are set at an easy pace and are suitable for travelers of all ages.
- One of the many factors that guarantee ZAYA TRAVEL stands out from the competition is our group of over 20 licensed, professional tour directors who care for your holiday as if it were their own. Each tour director makes an effort to accommodate travelers and ensure a fun and stress-free trip for everyone.
- Thanks to our partners and customers, our tours continue to improve, and Zaya Travel continues to evolve as a premium tour operator. We extend our thanks to our returning clients for their loyalty and testimony to our success over the past ten years. We are also always very pleased to invite new clients to join us on our wide variety of tours!
ZAYA TRAVEL CARE
Zaya Travel LLC gives back to children in communities around Ulaanbaatar City. With a focus on basic needs – namely hunger and education – we have set forth on a mission to equalize the playing field for all children, no matter their circumstance. It is our hope that with helping hands, they can receive the tools to accomplish their dreams. Zaya Travel LLC enhances people’s lives through travel; likewise, we aim philanthropically to enhance the lives of those who live in the communities where we live and where we travel. Engaged employees are the heart and soul of our program which is why each year, they give over 2,500 hours of service.
ZAYA TRAVEL REMINDER
Discovering new places and expanding your horizons is what traveling is all about. What if your anxieties prevent you from loosening up and enjoying your adventures? We know that every journey comes with its own set of worries, and the old adage prevention is better than cure rings especially true if you are out to explore. Ensuring some practical safety tips before and while you are on the road might just save you from glitches in your travel plans.
Potential travel risks
- Health risks. Unwanted health issues are a top concern, especially if you are traveling to a country where diet and hygiene is vastly different to what you are used to. Conditions like stomach flu, vomiting and diarrhea can quickly ruin a trip. Therefore, please notify the Zaya Travel manager prior.
- Travelers run the risk of becoming potential targets for scammers, especially if you don’t speak the language or are unfamiliar with the culture. We will help you to give you precautionary advice.
- Nothing will spoil your globe-trotting shenanigans like getting your passport, money or other valuables stolen. Please carry passport copies and a small amount of cash.
- Don’t flash your wealth. Whether this is with cash or expensive gear, showing wealth will only make you more appealing to scammers and pickpockets. Carry a dummy wallet with little cash in it so that you can give this in case you are mugged.
- Keep your belongings safe. Avoid carrying too many luggage pieces and invest in a small sturdy lock for your luggage. Try to choose one that doesn’t stand out, so it doesn’t appear as if you have something really valuable inside. If you have a hand-carry with you, never leave it unattended.
- Get travel insurance. Regardless of whether you are a natural worrier or not, don’t hesitate to take out travel insurance and Health Insurance. Adequate cover If your health insurance does not cover you for medical expenses abroad, consider supplemental insurance.
- Adventure activities You will require extra cover for adventurous activities – make sure you are covered for a fall if you plan on riding a horse, camel, sand sledding, swimming, or a motorcycle. If you are uninsured, emergency evacuation is expensive, with bills over US$100,000 not uncommon.
- Comply the guide’s instructions and advice’s, stick to the travel team and not depart alone, keep track of time in honor of other tourists.
- Be careful not to litter around, respect the history and culture of your destination place, and remember that wildfire can easily spark in Mongolian dry climate.
- Abide with laws of Mongolia, respect traditions, customs and religious ceremonies.
- Bear in mind that unfamiliarity with laws and customs of a visiting country will not relieve from liability for violating them, and that the driver and guide are not lawyers or legal advisors.
- If your next plan is delayed or you got late due to traffic, plane, train or other transport delay or cancellation, we shall not be responsible, so please plan your schedule and time realistically. Zaya can be reached for post Program ticket and hotel reservations, and for small fee our experienced managers will be happy to help.
- Take with you the address where you are be staying in, and be vigilant during outings in your free time, protect yourself against any risks of loss of your assets and documents for which you are always in charge.
- This reminder is an integral part of the tourist agreement and mandatory for abiding.
Travel and health insurance may help you with many things like:
- If your trip is interrupted and we have to leave early
- If you need to delay our trip
- If you become sick or injured during your trip
- Your luggage is lost or stolen
- You need to cancel your trip unexpectedly
Zaya Travel LLC is an Ulaanbaatar based tour operator offering tours around Mongolia, hotel reservations and international rail ticket purchase from Mongolia. Established in 2004, Zaya Travel LLC initially offered accommodations in our own Zaya Hostel/Guesthouse and international train ticket purchase. Today Zaya Travel has grown to a fully registered and certified tour operator that specializes in tours and logistical management around Mongolia. These packages provide an opportunity to experience the must-see attractions.